Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's not all BIKE bro!

It's looking more and more likely that next year I will be visiting a mate of mine in Vancouver. After discussing with Lauren it appears instead of visiting Mark for 1 week, it looks like I will spend a month there riding my way around the countryside in August.

The debate on bikes etc is always discussed on my local trails. I have always been of the opinion that it "isn't about the bike, it's the rider!". I am now eating my own words as I spend the next few months searching for the perfect All Mountain frame for my impending trip next year.

I have always owned 'average' bikes... in fact none of my bikes have ever cost more than $1500 new. My favourite riding was on my -1k SS RIGID STEEL HARDTAIL. I think it's great bike to ride with others.... if you rip their legs off you can't stop smiling.... if they rip yours off.... you have a great excuse!

Check it:
Thomas Vanderham and Wade Simmons Shredding Cross-Country | Vital MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment